I am a degree educated, EFL qualified teacher. I am very friendly and
positive person with lot of interests but one of my biggest is to learn
foreign languages. I am reliable, well organised, fast learner and I
like trying new things.
I studied at faculty of Education.
My fields of study: - Lower Secondary school teacher training in French
language and literature
- Lower Secondary school teacher training in Special
English certifications: - TEFL - teacher of English as foreign language
- Cambridge CAE - Advanced level
I provide private lessons of English to both kids and adults. Beside this I provide Cambridge exams preparation at different levels (KET, PET, FCE).
In September 2019 I start working as English teacher in Montessori Primary school in Milan, therefore I am moving from Bologna where
I had lived from 2017. Here I used to worked as English teacher for children in Pingu's English school.
Beside this I provide private lessons mostly to children but also to adults.
During my studies I absolved several internships - I worked as teacher´s assistant at school for autistic children and I also worked in language school where I had opportunity to teach French and English and therefore I got my first teaching experience.
I am trying to create each lesson according the needs of my students. In the lessons I always connect all 4 skills and combine them - speaking, writing, listening, reading. As well I am trying to reach equilibrium between grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation part.
I teach English daily. With majority of my students I've collaborated for years, since we have built very strong relationship. I work a lot especially with children (8-15 years old).
I can provide references if needed.
Don't hesitate to contact me. I am happy to answer any further questions.
Private lessons at your home: 15 euro/hour
Online lessons: 13 euro/hour
EDUCATION AND COURSES
August 2018 Cambridge CAE certification
- certified at C1 (advanced) level of English
August 2017 – October 2017 120 Hours TEFL Certificate
- material and resource creation, utilising the internet
- English grammar and how to teach the essential language
- needs analysis and teaching in different situations
- classroom management and teaching techniques
2013 – 2017 Masaryk university Brno, CZ
Faculty: Faculty of Education
Field of study: French language and literature
Graduated, received bachelor degree
2007 – 2011 Bishop lyceum Brno, CZ
Finished with A level exams (Czech, French, English, Social science)
July 2018 - present: Ando translations (Brno, the Czech republic)
- proofreading from English to Czech/Slovak language
- checking grammar and stylistic
- using translation softwares
- external part time position (20 hours/week)
February 2017 - June 2017: Pingu's English Saragozza
- teaching toddlers (18 months - 36 months)
- substitute teacher
- help during special events organised by school
- working with kids from 18 months - 10 years old
February 2017 - present: Private English and French teacher in Bologna
- different age categories
- oral and written expression skills
- listening and reading comprehension
- exam preparation (Cambridge)
2015 – 2016 Autistic school Brno Štolcova, CZ
- elementary school for children with autism spectrum disorders
- I worked as a teacher's assistant
- a group of children between 11 – 15 years old with different level of
- the internship lasted for three months
2016 Alrete s.r.o. Language school, Ivančice, CZ
- stage as teacher of English and French
- different levels (A1 – B1)
- different age categories (children and adults)
- length of internship was 50 hours
lezioni d'inglese vicino a casa tua? Ecco una selezione di annunci di insegnanti che potrebbero accompagnarti. Superprof può anche proporti lezioni di traduzione - inglese come complemento. Imparare non è più un problema, lezioni di comprensione scritta - inglese per tutti! Seguire lezioni di PET non è mai stato così facile : amerai sviluppare delle nuove conoscenze.
|A casa sua||A casa tua||Via webcam|
|1 ora||Non disponibile||15€||15€|