Are you looking for an experienced native English teacher? Improve confidence, speaking skills, IELTS, TOEIC, EIKEN exam skills and a lot more. Discounts available for dedicated learners.
My name is Lorraine, I am a native English speaker and I have been teaching English since 2010. I have qualifications in teaching both business and general English. These include the CELTA and a Diploma in Teaching Business English.
If you are looking for a native English teacher to help you to improve your speaking skills, prepare for an English exam or you want to feel more confident speaking English with international colleagues and business partners, I can help. Maybe you would simply like to talk with a native English speaker who can correct your mistakes and explain why it is a mistake. Whatever your English goals, I can help.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
I believe the most effective way for you to learn English is to enjoy your English lessons and feel inspired to improve. I have lived in several countries and I have studied German for 3 years, so I know what it’s like to be a language learner. You need a friendly, patient teacher who inspires you to continue learning every week.
I have students from all over the world, including Japan, Colombia, Germany and Saudi Arabia.
If you would like a free trial lesson with me to talk about your learning needs, or to ask ANY questions, please contact me. I look forward to meeting you soon.
• BA in English Language and Literature – The Open University Expected 2020
• CELTA - Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults 2011
• Diploma in Teaching Business English - LCCI 2013- 2014
Owner and Founder, Intrepid English Edinburgh, UK Oct 2013 – ongoing
• Teaching English as a Second Language, specialising in business English and exam preparation
• Creating and planning lesson material designed for each student
• Fostering a student-focused company ethos which has resulted in numerous word-of-mouth recommendations
• Performing all roles required to run an online business including accounting, website development, social media marketing and blogging
English Trainer, Stevens English Training Cologne, Germany April 2011 – Sept 2013
• Teaching business and general English on the school premises and travelling to companies all over the Cologne area
• Conducting exam preparation courses for individuals and groups
• Adjudicating and invigilating LCCI examinations
• Inducting new staff members and managing the school library
• Teaching total-immersion, seven-day intensive seminars for private companies
Language Skills: English (Native) German (Beginner)
I love reading, running, yoga, learning languages, improving my business skills and spending time with my family.
Perfetto! I studied english (grammar and conversation) with Lorraine in order to improve my language skills because of my job. She is a great teacher, very nice and helpful person. Definitely recommended!
Achille is a motivated student. I look forward to helping him to achieve his English language goals.
Perfetto! Lorraine is a good English teacher! She provides plenty of learning resources and adapts to diverse learning styles. I have had a few lessons with her and she has been very helpful, precise and professional!
Lisa is a delight to teach. I really enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her needs and objectives. So has bought 10 lessons with me and I look forward to helping her to achieve her English goals.
lezioni d'inglese vicino a casa tua? Ecco una selezione di annunci di insegnanti che potrebbero accompagnarti. Superprof può anche proporti lezioni di vocaboli - inglese come complemento. Imparare non è più un problema, lezioni d'IELTS per tutti! Seguire lezioni di business english non è mai stato così facile : amerai sviluppare delle nuove conoscenze.
|A casa sua||A casa tua||Via webcam|
|1 ora||Non disponibile||Non disponibile||25€|