Non ho un metodo standard. Ogni allievo ha un suo background, un suo particolare apprendimento. Sceglieremo insieme il metodo migliore. In genere preferisco fare due chiacchiere con la persona che ho di fronte. Le lezioni saranno leggere ma chiare, fissando il più possibile i concetti chiave.
Sono una biologa abilitata. Posseggo pubblicazioni scientifiche. Ho già insegnato in scuole private ed ho già impartito lezioni private. Lavorando in ambito della ricerca universitaria mi interfaccio continuamente con studenti e laureandi. Ecco perché sono certa che troveremo una buona affinità.
- April 2017- date: PhD in Soil and Food Science
- January 2017 Biologist Qualitification
- October 2016 Master degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology (curriculum: Genomic) University of Bari "Aldo Moro" with a final score of 109/110
- July 2014 Bachelor Degree, University of Salento, in Biological Sciences
- July 2010 High School Diploma “LICEO SCIENTIFICO INDIRIZZO CHIMICO “A.Vallone"
From April 2017 - date
• Name of Institution: University of Bari, University of Pharmacy and Medicine, Cluj Napoca, Romania
• Occupation or position held: PhD Student
• Activities: Study of the role of functional food supplements in patients with gastrointestinal disorders and food intolerances. During my PhD, I gained a good expertise in clinical trials and study protocol management. My work was related to the study of the effect on salivary and gut microbiota of different nuraceutical mixtures in patients with food intolerances (manly fructose or lactose) and gastrointestinal disorders (mainly Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
From November 2015 to October 2016
• Name of Institution: University of Bari
• Occupation or position held: Master Student
• Activities: Role of IL-4 on bicarbonate secretion in primary cells from patients with Cystic Fibrosis. Determination of chloride efflux and intracellular pH through spectrofluorimetric measures conducted on F508del primary cell epithelia.
From April 2014 to July 2014
• Name of Institution: University of Salento (UNISALENTO)
• Occupation or position held: Student Research
• Activities: Expression of a H1N1 vaccine in tobacco plants through molecular biology techniques using elements like bean mosaic virus (CPMV) and tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) for the delivery and transient expression of antigens vaccine in plants.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCES:
From October 2016 to April 2017: Medical sales representative at “Cadigroup ltd”
From October 2016 to April 2017: Teacher of Biology at “Prepara il tuo futuro, private school”
Courses: Molecular structure (Prof. Gino Cingolani, Thomas Jefferson University) based on crystallography of biological macromolecules.
ENGLISH A PASSPORT FOR THE FUTURE (LICEO SCIENTIFICO A.VALLONE)
I. Human Cell Culture: Primary and secondary cells
II. SDS PAGE and Western Blot
III. Spectrofluorimetry: Chloride efflux and intracellular pH measurements
VI. PCR and mutagenesis
VII Maxi Prep, Retrotrascription, DNA and RNA extraction
VIII. Bacterial coltures
IX Cell migration
X. Bioinformatics and data management
XI. Clinical trial and study protocol management
XII. Article writing
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, ImageJ, Adobe Photoshop, NCSS, Statistica, EndNote, Prisma, WinFood
Languages spoken: Italian, English (B2), French (A2), SPANISH (A2)
• Effects of Bifidobacterium longum BB536 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 on intestinal microbiota and permeability in IBS patients. (Submitted to Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
Bonfrate L, Di Palo DM, Celano G, Albert A, Vitellio P, De Angelis M, Gobbetti M, Portincasa P
• Effects of Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus on Gut Microbiota in Patients with Lactose Intolerance and Persisting Functional Gastrointestinal Symptoms: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Cross-Over Study
Paola Vitellio, Giuseppe Celano , Leonilde Bonfrate , Marco Gobbetti, Piero Portincasa, and Maria De Angelis
Workshop in Food Science Technology and Biotechnology- Oristano -20-22 September 2018
• Role of functional food supplements on salivary and gut microbiota in patients with gastrointestinal disorders and food intolerances
Annual Scientific Meeting for European Society for Clinical Investigation – Barcelona 30 May – 1 June 2018
• Junk score as a marker of poor adherence to Mediterranean diet. The ‘Foie Gras’ project at work in Southern Italy. R.L. Baccetto; E. Molina-Molina; O. de Bari; D.M. di Palo; P. Vitellio; R. Monaco; P. Portincasa
• Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori infection in Apulia: let’s do it better Lorusso M.P, Di Palo M.D, De Bari O., Monaco R., Vitellio P., Portincasa P., De Vito D. (Awarded)
• Low levels of physical activity in a Mediterranean cohort: a real life scenario disclosed by the ‘Foie Gras’ project. E. Molina-Molina; R.L. Baccetto; D.M. di Palo; O. de Bari; P. Vitellio, R. Monaco; P. Portincasa
SIMI – Rome: 26- 28 October 2018
• Liver steatosis is associated with sedentary lifestyles: physical activity profile from the Apulian region of Italy, as reported by the Foie Gras project.
Emilio Molina Molina, Raquel Lunardi Baccetto, Domenica Maria di Palo, Ornella di Bari, Paola Vitellio, Piero Portincasa
• Investigating westernized dietary habits and liver steatosis in a Mediterranean area. A role for ‘junk score’ questionnaire. Lunardi Baccetto R., Molina-Molina E., di Palo D.M., de Bari O., Vitellio P., Portincasa P
lezioni di biologia moleculare vicino a casa tua? Ecco una selezione di annunci di insegnanti che potrebbero accompagnarti.
|A casa sua||A casa tua||Via webcam|